To access subscriptions and
features please log in or register
Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy Home
Save Journal to My CJO Account
Table of Contents - Volume 28
Stephen B. Barton
2000 British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
Comment Content Policy
The Journal encourages scientifically based dialogue on any article it has published, in order to promote scientific understanding. No submitted Comment will be posted that does not adhere to the below:
1) Comments are encouraged and welcomed by everyone, subscribers and non-subscribers.
2) Comments must be respectful and courteous, and written with the intent to advance scientific understanding. Comments containing obscene language, personal attacks, or irrelevant links or other self-promotion are not accepted.
3) Comments should exclusively relate to the article against which the Comment has been submitted.
4) Comments should raise points of information or issues for further general discussion, rather than direct requests for correspondence with the paper's author(s) or the Journal's Editors.
5) Comments should contain fewer than 300 words.
6) All accepted Comments are published with the name of the Commenter.
7) All submitted Comments are reviewed for their adherence to this policy prior to publication decision. If a submitted Comment is not accepted for publication the submitter will be contacted with an explanation, unless the Comment contains a blatant violation of this policy.
Post a Comment
Ingrid C. Fedroff,
Gordon J. G. Asmundson
and William J. Koch
David M. Tappin,
W. Harper Gilmour,
and Mary Ann Lumsden
Frank W. Bond
and Windy Dryden
Abigail L. Wroe,
Paul M. Salkovskis
and H. Candida Richards
and Belinda Barton
and Charles Brooker
© Cambridge University Press